trusted weddings & special event planners based in southern california
Founder and Lead Planner, 329events
I’ve always been in love with producing events. Whether it’s planning an intimate backyard birthday party or producing a music festival across the country, I’ve dedicated over the last decade of my life bringing creative concepts to life.
I’m a Southern California native who grew up in the South Bay and was born to host events. I launched 329events to help people experience their happiest moments without having to worry about the details. Some of my clients have become some of my best friends and supporters because they trust me. I hope you can too.
I’d love the opportunity to get to know you and create something together!
- I am a “Corona Bride.” We’ve postponed our wedding twice, so I’ve technically planned 3 of my own weddings. The 329 in our name comes from our anniversary, March 29. (:
- I love traveling with my husband. I’ve been to 25 countries, one of my top favorite being Thailand! (We also got engaged on this trip!)
- My taste in music spans from country, pop, alternative, rap & hip hop. I love music festivals!
- My previous career was in entertainment, where I got to produce events for some of the biggest companies and names in entertainment.
- For fun, I like to do flower arrangements with my sister, so depending on your needs we can possibly help you there too!
Founded in 2020 by Marjorie Lashmet in Los Angeles, California
Have questions about the services we offer?
Email Us: email@example.com